5.10.2008

People Watching

How many times have you found yourself "people watching"? for me its been about....hmmm, roughly 1,456 times. The past couple of days i've seen some very memorable cases. Last night i had one of the better mullet sightings of my life! it was somewhat similar to the attached photo, and it was great!

This morning i was sitting at the MOA with my sister and saw many a memorable folk walking past. As we sat discussing life and throwing in various comments of people that we saw pass by, she reminded me of when we were younger and would sit with my dad and "people watch", he has taught us so much of the important things in life :) but I really do enjoy it. it is never the same, each person is so very different than the person that passed by the minute before. It never gets old!..(unless you're people watching in a crowd of like 5 people, that gets old tooquickly)

I kinda want to go back to the mall right now, just to smile & enjoy the the variety of wonderful people in this world. but as i think about going somewhere with the intent to "people watch" and enjoy the "funny looking" people in particular, i can't help but think, "who is there to 'watch' me?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me! Sucker!

Burntwater Books said...

It's not at the mall, but sometimes Corndog watches you in your sleep.

Jill said...

I was in Walmart today and caught myself thinking, "where do these people come from?" then I realized that they were probably thinking the same thing about me. Urg! but really -where do those people come from? some people are verrry interesting, verrryy interesting!