5.25.2008

Scandanavia Lands!

WOW! i must say, i liked Iceland quite a bit. it was a little chilly & a lotta windy, but when we went to the "blue lagoon" to enjoy they natural hot springs, it was amazing! Copenhagen on saturday was very nice as well. i loved it too, very beautiful & it was very warm. ... i was unfortunately in the shower while the sunscreen was being passed around and missed out. I was very red at the end of the day. We got to Gothenburg, Swededn last night at about midnight, & well it wasn't completely dark yet. The sun sets really late...about 11:00 & i doesn't go completely black, its so weird. & today after church we had an amazing Swedish lunch & then went an island up north & visited and old army fort, very sweet!
well, it is almost midnight & my cousin & i are about to go on a walk & maybe even take a dip in the ocean.. wish me luck!

for those of you that care, i am doing great & do rememeber you! :)

hej da!

4 comments:

Brad said...

hi tim. your blog is just as funny in swedish as american.

Anonymous said...

i second that! and i'm super glad you rememeber me. phew.

Becks said...

hej da in my mind is an overly trendy 20 something scandanavian talk show saying "hi there" but it coming out sounding like haee daa! Think that vitamin water commercial with kelly clarkson...

Anonymous said...

I definately took Swedish I at the community college...but all I remember is the day that me and Elasah made swedish pancakes for the class. Oh, and Valkomen. But I think I already knew that one.

Sounds like fun!