6.03.2008

Back Home... will share.

SWEDEN WAS FANTASTIC!
I didn't get a chance to give as detailed of updates as i had hoped.... or as many. too bad. We got back to minnesota on sunday & I still kinda miss the great places i was able to visit the past 10 days. oh well, life goes on. Hang tight, I will give great details of my trip shortly, it was fun.




Ok, i gotta clean. pictures for house listing are being taken tomorrow. But first, i need to share that i played Kickball tonight for the first time this year (we're like 6 games into the season, oops) and it brought back all the feelings of joy that i had when playing a couple years ago. and if you're wondering, we won tongiht 14-3!



Oh, & Weezer's new album, "The Red Album" came out today. Not quite what i was hoping for. So far i like "Dreamin'", but I guess the rest is growing on me.


Peace Out World!

1 comment:

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.