7.21.2008

Holy Anxiousness Batman!!

There are times in life when a person gets ANXIOUS & EXCITED, some examples are: Graduation, First Kiss, Wedding, Winning the Lottery, blah, blah, blah. Well, I am both ANXIOUS & EXCITED to see The Dark Knight. I still have to wait a couple of days, but when I'm watching it on the Imax screen, I believe it will be worth the wait as well as pretty dang cool. I've heard great things so far from Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker and am nervous that I too will stay awake at night all creeped out from how incredibly creepy he is. we'll see.

I'm also pretty ANXIOUS to go to the BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area). I love camping and have 2 trips planned, but unfortunately neither of them are planned until September. I think about paddling across those amazing lakes each day, and can't wait for it! 2 weekends in a row. BOOYA!! It's like a dream come true!

No comments: