9.16.2009

I'm Going to Sweden!


On September 9th, 2009 i bought a round trip ticket to Gothenburg, Sweden. I leave on Sept 29th and return on December 22nd. "wait, is that 3 MONTHS!?" you ask! well, yes, it is 3 months. I will be serving with Fishers Creek International Church and my cousin, Rev. Aaron Thompson as they are starting a new young adult program this fall called “The Well”. The hope of this ministry is that we will not only meet with one another and God to be refreshed, but also to be active in our faith and impact the world, both inside and outside the church walls.

I could not be more excited to be heading off on this journey and am anxiously waiting to see what all God has in store for me. Please pray for everything to flow smoothly as I finalize my plans over the next couple weeks.

Later,
T

No comments: