10.12.2009

I'm an Uncle..Again!!

At approximately 2:50am local time my phone rang. I was expecting a call so i was sleeping lighter than normal, it was my sister jen, she said there was a new baby boy born 15 minutes ago but he didn't have a name yet. she said she'd text me as soon as they had a name. a few hours later, my phone buzzed and i found out the new baby's name is Alek James! he was born Sunday October 11th, 2009 at 7:36pm. He weighed 7lb 11oz and was 21.5" long! I wish i was able to be there to see and hold him, but for now i am thankful for the internet! (i took a picture of my computer screen! ) i can't wait to see him in person!

congrats Erika, JJ & Kaleb!! love you guys!

1 comment:

tara said...

congratulations!! alek is lucky to have a wonderful uncle :) please post pics, if you get any!