12.01.2009

Where am I?

Last night as Andrew and I were waiting at the bus stop I heard something coming down the street. Normally just hearing something coming would not catch my attention since there are many cars, buses and other vehicles here, however this sound was different. All of a sudden from around the corner I saw a 4-wheeler/atv (whatever you want to call it) ..zz....z......zzz........ ooh, i just fell asleep for 5 minutes, too bad since it is 11:00 am..... ok, umm..... where was i? .....aw, yes. Depending on where you live this might not be an abnormal sight, but when we were standing at a busstop in downtown Göteborg and the only street that went past us was an entrance ramp to the freeway, I was really surprised! What kind of place do I live in? 4-wheelers on the freeway!? now that is just a little crazy.

No comments: