5.16.2008

Alarm Clocks

My alarm didn't go off today. I think i need a new one. It just doesn't seem to work like it used to. I remember waking up at 4:48 and checking to see if i had actually set the alarm for 4:44, which i did but i had missed it. I set it for 5:05 and never heard from it again. i am usually at work by 6:30 or 7:00 at the latest, today i woke up at 7:16 thanks to my roommate knocking on my door to check if i was alive. Now traffic is REALLY going to suck.

do they make alarms that send an electric current through your bed? maybe i just need a bigger, louder clock to get me going each morning. does anyone know of any great alarm clocks?


2 comments:

Ehlan said...

children make great alarm clocks. :)

Sheralittlelove said...

Bose. :) I've had mine for 8 years; they are a great investment.