7.07.2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Wow, tonight is the first night in a very long time that i have been home & gotten around to thinking about my wonderful blog. I've got some catching up to do.

Did anyone see Wimbledon this weekend? simply amazing! the match between Federer & Nadal was just.. amazing. I do need to admit a very sad thing, i didn't get to see the end of it. i saw until it was 2-2 in the 5th set; the rest didn't get recorded because of the rain delays, sad. but praise the Lord for sportscenter & highlights!
..... Anyways, 3 of the 5 sets went to a tie breaker & to keep that theme of greatness going i want to say how that when Brad & i played tennis tonight, we started out with a tie-breaker in the 1st set! yep, just call us really good. but then i ufortunately lost the next 2 sets 3-6, 3-6. i like to think that it was because I, A: forgot my nalgene at home & B: left my Gatorade in the car, i was parched for the whole 2+ hours. However, we did go to Dairy Queen afterwards! Blizzards are wonderfully delicious, even though i had to pay. oh well.

ok, that's about all i got. OOOH, i also finally planned a trip to the BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area). my buddies Ryan, Chris & Joe have gone every summer for the past 8 summers & this will be #9. Joe missed one year & he moved to Chicago in June to start his residency for the next 3 years so he unfortunately won't be there this year either. (we'll miss ya buddy) I am still VERY Excited to go though. I LOVE CAMPING.... which i am also doing this coming weekend with Bloms, Brazil & Brad. GTs.

1 comment:

Brad said...

A. You totally didn't pay for DQ, I did, even though you did indeed lose.

B. That picture is funny, you should send it to clifford.