6.25.2008

Can I Relax?

I just spent WAY too much time trying to get that stupid picture to fit in the header. i had the idea to add a little pizazz to my page & then couldn't decide what i wanted to add. i then decided i wanted a picture of some sort.. hmmmm, but what would be good? i decided on a picture that looks nice & peaceful. you can imagine that it would be a great place to relax, well, let me tell ya; it IS a great place to relax. The only sucky thing about it is it's location. No, i'm not saying that Sweden sucks, i'm just saying that it sucks that the beautiful, relaxing hilltop that i was sitting on is in Sweden i don't have the privilege to just walk down the street and take a seat atop that wonderful hill. This then causes me to wish that i had a place like that to go, only to realize i sit in an office all day & can't go exploring for hilltops that are beautiful & relaxing. all in all it all comes back to the fact that i can't relax no matter where i am nor do i have the time so why even look for that wonderful hilltop?

where is your special place that you go when you need to get a way from the stresses life throws your way?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya...I've been craving a good hike up Mt. Hood in Portland lately. Hey - don't you have relatives out there? Do you have relatives in Madras, OR? I just thought about that...