10.02.2008

i'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon!

It has been one week since i saw Sigur Rós & i am still a little taken back by how simply awesome of a show they put on. However, i unfortunately had to stop listening to them yesterday so i can prepare myself for Weezer tomorrow night. I am actually pretty darn tootin' excited to see these guys again. I saw them a few years back on their "enlightenment" tour but i think this current one, their "troublemaker" tour, will be better. I know their new album, (the red album), hasn't received the best of reviews, but i like it and if tomorrow's show is anything like the show they started off this tour with, then.... then i don't know what i'll think. hopefully i'll think that it couldn't get much better! I'll let you know how it went. but just for for fun, watch this video for "pork and beans"

I must again appologize for not writing like i said i would, i've been busy. As i said, last thursday was pretty sweet & to make it a little sweeter, when the show was over i found out the Twins had beat the White Sox in extra innings to pull ahead by 1/2 a game in the AL central race.... too bad that since then, the regular season has ended, the 2 teams ended up having the exact same record and had a one game playoff in which the Twins lost 1-0 (sadness) and now the White Sox are trailing the TampaBay Rays 1 game to 0 (gladness). This past week also found Brad, Tara & myself traveling to my parent's house where we started getting some brush & wood ready for our annual bonfire. This saturday Brad & I will go back & work on our creation and then the party is on the 11th (i can't wait!).

Last night i went to a preseason Wild hockey game vs. the Buffalo Sabres. we won 3-2. i really wasn't ready for the thought of hockey quite yet, i mean, it was only October 1st... BUT after watching just 2.35 minutes, i was hooked. I like Hockey! GO WILD! (i shouldn't do this, but i'm going to) I'm predicting that the Stanley Cup is coming to Minnesota! that's right, the Wild will be CHAMPIONS!!

peace, i'm out.

I LIKE WEEZER!!




2 comments:

Joey said...

How was the Weezer concert? Hoping you and bormes had a good time there, did you happen to see Regan? Ahh, the fun times. Later.

Anonymous said...

Look at you Mr. Party Every Day of The Week. How's WBL?