10.13.2008

Weezer = Kickin'

It's been over a week, but i am finally processing my thoughts from the Weezer show. It was great! I'm not really how to explain the show, but what show could be bad if the first song is "my name is jonas" and the last song is "buddy holly"? they played many more great songs in between alternating the duty of singing lead between each band member. the only downer for me was that they had tom delonge (angels & airwaves) sing w/ them on "undone (the sweater song)". why Weezer, would you take such a great, classic song & hurt it by letting mr. 'i used to be in a cool band & still think i am as big, funny & popular as i was in 1999' delonge sing on this song? i was sad by this. BUT all in all i give the October 3rd, 2008 Weezer show @ the Xcel in St. Paul a hefty 2 thumbs UP!

oh, two more highlights for me were "say it ain't so" & "the greatest man that ever lived" good stuff.

No comments: