11.13.2008

Livin' in Technicolor

COLDPLAY: Viva La Vida Tour
- TOMORROW - NOV 14th - XCEL CENTER - ST.PAUL, MN -

I will be going to my very first Coldplay show tomorrow night. I have only heard great things about their shows and cannot wait to see for myself how great they truly are. Now, I do already know that they are great, but hearing a band through speakers in your headphones/house/car/etc is a totally different experience than seeing and hearing that same band live & in person. I love seeing music performed by the artist(s) that created it, nothing left out or withheld from the performance and it comes across as it was meant to, not just as sound coming out of your speakers. dang, i'm excited! i'll comment on the performance afterwards.

~later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...please don't tell me the super secret surprise was a free coldplay concert ticket??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I didn't get your message till Saturday! (or could it be a free jamaica trip?) There may still be hope...