3.06.2012

It's March...again.

I was spending time with my family this past weekend and I was reminded that I haven't written a post in over a year, whoops. I also put two and two together and realized that since my sister pointed this fact out to me, she must be the one regular visitor I've been seeing in my monthly emails which update my site stats. So Jen, this post is for you! ;)
So, where to begin? This past year has been pretty eventful; I am a licensed teacher and have been subbing quite often in ISD623 in Roseville, MN. Almost all of my teaching has been in the same building and it is also in the same school in which I did my student teaching. Having a relationship with a single school is great because not only do I know most of the teachers, most of the kids know me as well, which makes being a sub SO much better/easier! Another exciting tidbit of info is that sometime in April, around the 16th, I'll be taking over a class of wonderful second graders as their teacher will be having a baby and leaving her class to me for the remainder of the school year!
While I'm very excited for the chance to be a long-term sub, I can't help but think of how I'll miss the times I've had enjoying the nice spring mornings outside with Riley the past few years. And speaking of Riley, she's doing great! She's seems to be turning a little more grey all the time but whenever there is ball around she definitely doesn't act like the soon to be eight year old "puppy" that she is.
... I know that more has happened this past year, but I can't think of much right now, so I'll end things here for now, but know that as I've been writing this I realized that I enjoy sharing parts of my life with the world, so I'll try to think of more life events and write again soon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIMMMMMMY!!! I'm glad that you're back. I need updates on your life...a LITTLE more regularly than once a year. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just left a comment...did it work? If not, I can't remember what I wrote, but I'm glad you're back :) More updates please!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! It's a March mirrrrracle!