11.06.2009

Sad Day.

Yesterday morning as I sat down to put on my socks I noticed something on my foot. There was actually something on both of my feet, it looked like a very faint letter “Z”. I instantly knew what it was; it was what is left of the tan line I got from wearing my Chaco sandals (everyone should have a pair) this past summer. It made me question if I had lost the rest of my tan, so I took my shirt off and went to stand in front of the mirror, what did I see? I saw white, a lot of white! My entire tan is officially gone. No more farmer’s tan from all my time out side under the sun this past summer, nothing. My hair, what hair I have, is showing less signs of the sun, it is getting darker every day and my beard is practically black; but that could be because of its length, who knows.

This morning’s weather report said the sun is to rise at 7:36 (am) and will set at 16:14 (4:14 pm) and that there will be 4 minutes 35 seconds less daylight tomorrow, 4.5 minutes less, in ONE DAY! Yikes! Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to enjoy the 8 hours th
at the sun is up, hiding behind the clouds.

Its official, summer is a distant memory.

No comments: